I’ve worked on a number of credit card servicing products within Retail Payment Solutions for U.S. Bank, which I am unable to publish online. However, I can briefly share some of my key contributions on digital disputes and fraud initiation features, both of which are available within web and mobile credit card servicing platforms.
- Led design conversations from product refinement, through multiple product iterations, soliciting input from stakeholders, including business line, risk and A11Y
- Produced wireframes, flow diagrams and prototypes
- Led presentations at internal design reviews
- Provided design support services for the development teams through product launch
Collaboration and empathy
I collaborated with a talented group of designers, subject matter experts, content strategists, researchers and accessibility specialists to deliver empathetic, engaging experiences. The team and I worked through solutions to address users’ pain points and innovate new UI patterns.
Working within an enterprise agile workflow, I engaged in:
- Epic and feature refinement
- Design sprints
- Wireframing, visual design and prototyping
- Usability testing
- A11Y reviews
- Presentation of work at design reviews and for stakeholders
- Ongoing support to teams during product development through delivery